Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I have been very busy the past few days getting my room ready.  I started taking pictures today to share my classroom with you.  Here is my hall bulletin board with my new scrunchy border.  This was another great idea from Pinterest!  Thank you to Laura at Peace, Love and First Grade for sharing this great idea!! I have already had a ton of compliments :) 

The bulletin board has large picture frames that I made for the students out of construction paper.  After I cut out the frame shapes I laminated them.  I left the lamination in the center for the illusion of glass.  I only staple the frames in the corner so that I can slide their work in and out of the sides.  I hang name tags with a fancy font and scalloped borders under the frames.   (The black boxes under the pictures frames are to cover up the student names.)



 

2 comments:

  1. Your border looks great! Thanks so much for the shout out! I'm your 10th follower!!
    Laura
    Peace, Love, and First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome and THANK YOU for the great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete