Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Now I would like to share my new Classroom Community Jobs Board.  For the past few years I had changed how I assigned classroom jobs but I was not really happy with it.  This year I'm going back to my old way of assigning every child a job each week.  I made new cards with additional jobs.  You can see velcro dots in the center which I will use to place their photo each week.

You can find these cards in my TPT store.  The packet includes 32 job cards in two different styles.  The second set of cards are smaller and can be used in a pocket chart or magnetic board. 

The children are always so excited to find out their jobs for the week and I didn't like the faces of those who didn't have one when I changed my routine.  I really stress the importance of community and working together and this is going to be a great way to get every child involved!!





No comments:

Post a Comment